TO REGISTER TO VOTE ONLINE OR TO CHECK YOUR REGISTRATION: https://indianavoters.in.gov/
Polling Locations will be updated when the Election Board releases the information.
You may choose to cast a ballot by mail in the upcoming November 3, 2020 General Election. To request an absentee-by-mail ballot, please complete this form and return it to your county election officials. The deadline to return the form is October 22, 2020 by 11:59 p.m. local time. https://indianavoters.in.gov/MVPHome/PrintDocuments
You must have a specific reasonable expectation that you will be unable to vote in person on November 3 during the times that the polls are open (6 am-6 pm). Those include:
You have a disability.
You are at least 65 years of age.
You will have official election duties outside of your voting precinct.
You are scheduled to work at your regular place of employment during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
You will be confined due to illness or injury or you will be caring for an individual confined due to illness or injury during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
You are prevented from voting because of a religious discipline or religious holiday during the entire 12 hours that the polls are open.
You are a participant in the state’s address confidentiality program.
You are a member of the military or a public safety officer.
You are a “serious sex offender” as defined in Indiana Code 35-42-4-14(a).
You are prevented from voting due to the unavailability of transportation to the polls.
THREE IMPORTANT DATES RELATED TO THE PRIMARY
- Statewide Voter Registration Deadline – October 5, 2020
- Vote by Mail Application Deadline: October 22, 2020 at 11:59 PM (local prevailing time) The USPS is recommending that ballots are placed in the mail NO LATER than October 20 to ensure delivery.
- Tuesday, November 3, 2020: Election Day
VOTING BY MAIL (ABSENTEE)
- To vote by mail in the 2020 General Election, a registered voter must obtain, complete and submit a request with this form.
- La solicitud de voto por correo está aquí. Para esta elección, no necesita una razón para votar en ausencia por correo. Puedes dejar esta parte en blanco.
- Completed ballot request forms must be received by your county election board by 11:59 PM on October 22, 2020. [Contact information for all 92 county election boards can be found on the last page of the request form, or here.]
ARE YOU REGISTERED TO VOTE? DO YOU NEED TO REGISTER?
- Visit indianavoters.com to confirm your registration status or register to vote if you have not already done so
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE IN INDIANA IF
- You are both a U.S. citizen and a resident of Indiana; and
- You will be at least 18 years of age on or before the next General or Municipal Election; and
- You are not currently in prison after being convicted of a felony; and
- You have lived in the precinct where you vote for at least 30 days prior to the election; and
- You are registered to vote.